Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Journey Begins.....

And so the journey begins....it actually began several months ago but I've got to start somewhere......and I've got to get you caught up from the beginning. LOL

I have always loved coffees. Everyone in the family drinks it. And I was no different. I owned a dessert and coffee shop many years ago and was a self-proclaimed "coffee snob". I loved my espresso beverages....especially when I knew they were made with a particular local roaster's beans. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good mocha. But my love for tea has begun....or should I say obsession.

If you had told me even a few months ago that I'd be so hooked on teas and so interested in learning about them I'd tell you that you were nuts. I've never even been a southern sweet tea drinker (being from the south that's a tragedy LOL). But now I can't seem to stop reading about teas, learning about the different varieties, and I can't wait to taste another flavor that I've missed out on all these years. I've started to love teas both hot and cold.

So this blog will pretty much be a chronicle of my tea journey. I'll be sharing what I love, and maybe some that I don't particularly care for, along the way.

And for the most fabulous news of my journey......I will be opening a Coffee & Tea Bar inside of my soap shop May 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment