Wednesday, June 13, 2018

OPEN HOUSE

June 13, 2018

The business that I have my office inside of had a Ribbon Cutting and Open House event yesterday that I participated in. It was an awesome event. Fuzzy Faces Refuge was here with chinchillas and a mini horse named "Cookie". There were food trucks (Ingredient of Clayton & Flying Scoops Ice Cream). We had door prize drawings (Green Earth Herbals gave away 6 prizes and added to the grand prize). And all the therapists were here with their therapy dogs (assistants). I had my room open and was available to meet and greet folks as they stopped by. And even filled a few orders throughout the day.

So what was going on in the Green Earth Herbals room? I had 3 different teas brewed for tasting: Green Paradise, Chamomile Citrus & Calming Tisane. Everyone loved all 3 but the favorite of the day was the Calming Tisane. Even the kids loved that one (hint: parents, need something to help calm the kids? This just might fit the bill since they all seemed to love it so much.). I was able to introduce the new Aroma Blending Bar. And folks had the opportunity to see what loose leaf teas I have available. We discussed essential oil use (particularly safety and options for use other than ingestion). And we discussed how my services differ from that of an mlm salesperson. It was, in general, an opportunity for me to show my office and explain the services and products I offer. As far as I am aware, I have the first and only Aromatherapy Blending Bar in the area, I am the only Loose Leaf Tea provider in the area, and I'm the only one in the area that provides completely customized blending services with Loose Leaf Teas, Herbs, and Essential Oils.

Missed the Open House? Not to worry. Stop in any time (call ahead or message to be sure I'm not in with a client/private consult). Or, schedule your private consultation or blending bar appointment online https://greenearthherbals.com/services . I'm looking forward to serving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment