Wednesday, June 13, 2018

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

March 20, 2018

YAY!!! I am now open for business in my new office. I am very excited to be able to share with you all my new space.

I am located INSIDE......Animal Assisted Therapy of the Triangle. It is in Flowers Plantation in Clayton at 34 Oleander Dr., Suite 104 and I am in room L2.

My hours of availability varies depending on what you are looking for. But it's always flexible to meet your needs.

Days and hours that I am open for Walk-in & Shop (no appointment needed) are Tuesday & Thursday 10am-2pm and Saturday 9am-noon. Hours outside of this, please call first to be sure that I am not in session with a client/private consultation.

Days and hours that are set aside for Private Consultation/Coaching are: Tuesday 3pm-6pm, Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 3pm-6pm, Friday 10am-5pm, and Saturday noon-2pm. Other hours may be available by special request. And I am pleased to say that you can book ONLINE at your convenience without having to email or call for an appointment at https://greenearthherbals.com/services

I hope to hear from you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment